Monday, January 18, 2016

Participate Learning as a Tool for Finding Digital Resources

I often get asked to recommend a tool or app for a specific skill and grade level.  Unfortunately, I can't be an expert at everything (wah, wah), so thankfully, there is a resource that can be!  Participate Learning is a really great tool that I recommend to teachers who want to search for specific apps or tools.  It allows you to search by grade level and skill and view collections curated by teachers.  Once you become comfortable with Participate, you can even EASILY create your own collections to share with others.  It really is a fantastic resource!
I found this wonderful blog post by Lucy Gray, ed tech expert, which also features some videos about how to use Participate Learning.  I encourage you to check out the site, and Lucy's article!

No comments:

Post a Comment