Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Breakout Edu for Primary

A huge thanks to Ms. Wanner for letting me cause chaos in her 2nd grade classroom with a fun Christmas Breakout Edu activity! Instead of a traditional locked Breakout box, I brought in a wrapped present and told students that they needed to solve clues in order to open the box.


The goal of this activity was to learn Seesaw tools while collaborating with one another and having fun. Her students did a fantastic job and were able to open the present and retrieve the Christmas pencils and erasers tucked inside!

If you'd like to give this a try, you can download a Google Drive folder with my instructions and links to the papers and images I used. Click the image below to download the folder. Make a copy of all documents to edit them for your own use. Email me with any questions! Have fun and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment