Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Smilebox

I absolutely love the Hallmark tool Smilebox for making quick, easy and super cute slideshows of classroom events.  For years, I paid a monthly subscription fee to use Smilebox, but it was worth it because they are seriously so great and easy to share with parents.  However, at the end of last year I discovered a Teacher's Toolbox on the Smilebox site.  You can apply for a free teacher account!  It's kind of hard to find on their site, so to view the application page CLICK HERE.  When I filled mine out, I got an email a few days later letting me know I was accepted, and then received information on downloading and accessing Smilebox.

Let me know if you have any questions!  And here is an example from my classroom at the end of last year!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment