Tuesday, June 2, 2015

End of the Year Celebration ... We Walked the Red Carpet!

Thanks to those of you who were able to join us for our Walk the Red Carpet celebration this afternoon.  The kindergartners were amazing!  A HUGE, GINORMOUS thank you to Heather Greeno for making this event so special with her incredible talents, and to the parents who helped by bringing in delicious treats.  The photo gift and Target card are so special and generous - I am truly grateful.  This has been a spectacular year - I guess this is why I am moving on to a new position next fall.  This group of kindergartners cannot be topped.  I am going out with a bang!  :)

If anyone has photos they could share from this afternoon's celebration, I would really be appreciative.  I would love to put together a slideshow for our classroom blog.

Looking forward to a fantastic end of our week together!  Thanks again!  Mrs. Piltz

No comments:

Post a Comment