Thursday, February 13, 2014

Have a Great Weekend

A huge thank you to all of you who sent in goodies for me today - you are so thoughtful, and have such sweet kids.  I was spoiled today!  

A special thank you to Kingston's and Annalyn's moms who came in to help us today.  They helped kids sort their cards and glue into their Valentine scrapbooks, then serve snack and play some board games before we went home.  It was a very fun day!

It was also a very busy day, so I apologize that I did not get poem books ready to go home.  :(  Please spend the weekend reading poems from our blog, Speakaboos, or RAZ-Kids.  I would also love to see kids writing on their blog pages.  I will try to check throughout the weekend and reply to anybody who writes.  If you need help logging in, let me know.  There is also a great collection of learning games here.

Remember, there is no school Friday the 14th or Monday the 17th.  We will see you on Tuesday! Have a great weekend, and a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment