Monday, October 14, 2013

Thank You for Your Support!


I am working on submitting a grant proposal through the Farmers Insurance Thank Montana Teachers program. If awarded, the grant would provide funds to purchase additional technology and learning resources for our room that would benefit the kindergartners.  I am really excited about this opportunity!  

In order to be considered, I need to receive "thank you"s on their Thank a Montana Teacher page.  So ... I am reaching out and asking for your help! :)  If you support this project and what it would provide for your kids, would you please take a minute of your time and fill out the Thank You form?  I filled one out for my son's teacher, and I promise it takes less than a minute.  THANK YOU for your support, it is appreciated!  :)  Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment