Thursday, February 17, 2011

ZooMontana on Friday!

The weather forecast for Friday is very cold, so we are working on rescheduling our field trip to ZooMontana. I will keep you posted as we find a new date. If you have not sent in your permission slips and money ($3.25 per person), please do so ASAP and I will keep everything together until our field trip. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment