Thursday, March 4, 2010

Parent Helper SOS

I apologize that I have not been very diligent in sending home student poem books each Friday.  It takes a lot of time to sort through the students' poems and get them put into their binders.  So I am sending out an SOS for parent helpers: if there is anyone who would be willing to come in every Thursday afternoon or Friday morning to put together poem books for the kindergartners, it would be VERY appreciated!

We can use parent helpers at other times of the day, as well, so if you're interested in helping but can't come during those times, just let me know.  Also, if you'd like to help but can't come into our classroom, there are sometimes "take home" projects (cutting, stapling, book making, etc.) that I need help with.  Just let me know if/when you are available.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment